Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Disappointment

Disappointment and frustration. These are the two words that best describe what I'm feeling right now. Marjan from World Vision messaged me and told me that our project budget wasn't approved and that they can't help us. We already gave the information to the schools and for the past week, teams have been preparing for the competition. I even helped my 11th grade studens in preparing for the competition a bit, yesterday for about forty minutes after class. World Vison told us they would help us but apparently the regional manager didn't approve. I'm going to be meeting with Laura tomorrow morning and later with Agii to brainstorm and see if there are any possibilities to receive alternate funding or if we can make some changes and still go through with the competition.

Anyways, I uploaded a few more pics to my Facebook album for the project, they can be seen here.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2075189&id=72206395&l=9b738f88ad

Will update when I know more.

No comments: