Friday, February 26, 2010

More Progress, More Pictures








Yesterday and today were both productive, continuing with the construction of the room. We got the glass cut and put the windows in, finished up securing the rest of the wall, strengthened the supports in some areas, etc. We still have to finish the siding around the windows to keep the glass secure, make sure everything is strong and fits well, clean up and then start painting. I'm meeting my coworker Altinbek on Sunday and we're going to try and get some more done before the week starts.

Here's a link to my Facebook album that has all the pictures of the progress so far:


If you have any trouble viewing the pics in this link, send me an email or leave a comment and I'll see about uploading the pictures to Photobucket or Flickr. More pics to come soon. :)

No comments: