Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ulaanbaatar







I'm in UB now, enjoying the company of friends, making new Peace Corps (M20) friends, enjoying delicious food, delicious beverages, and also trying to get a few of the details finished up on my projects. Life is good. Pics are from the past few days. I met up with friends from around PC Mongolia and also Nurbol from Olgii. I'm heading to Thailand soon and won't be on the internet much, as I'll be enjoying the company of my beautiful girlfriend Hanna, and the beautiful beaches of Koh Chang and Koh Phangan. :) I'll try to post pics from Thailand when I have some time. I hope everyone has a great holiday season. Happy holidays!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a fantastic time in Thailand you two! I'm going to say I'm not jealous, but we all know that's a lie.