Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nothing too Exciting

Work has been rather slow this week. I have been back to teaching my seventh grade English clubs on Mondays and Fridays and I'm supposed to begin my 5th grade lessons starting on Monday(I hope). I was supposed to have a meeting today with the student council but that never panned out. I wrote an email to a foundation in the U.S. that donates free books for PCV's and other groups throughout the world, hoping to hear back from them about getting new English books for Laura's English library and for the children's center. I gave out some HIV/AIDS (basic info and prevention) flyers to a couple schools yesterday and I've been brainstorming some new ideas to attempt when I get back from vacation in January. Not a whole lot to report at the moment but I'm hoping to get a bit more done and hear some feedback on my grant applications before I head to UB in a few weeks.

Here's a short video clip I uploaded today. It's footage from the opening ceremony parade of eagle festival in October. It's not the best quality, I really need to invest in a decent video camera. Not anything spectacular, but check it out.

No comments: