Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday 'End of School' Picnic

So today Laura had planned a picnic for the end of the school year with her 7th graders. We took them to a spot near the river on the west side of town. We had some food and snacks, played hacky sack, played football, soccer, team tag, and had a huge water fight. I'm pretty sure that I'll end up with pneumonia this week but it was a lot of fun. Laura's students were pretty crazy and a lot of fun to hang out with. It was pretty windy and that made it chilly at times but other than that the day was perfect. Pictures are in the picture links list but here's a few random shots from today.







I'm thinking it might be fun to plan something similar with my students for a day before I leave for Ulaanbaatar in June. I will talk to my students this week and see if they are interested.

No comments: