Monday, May 23, 2011

Colorado Springs Graffiti

Every day since I started working at my new job, on the way home I see graffiti on a large warehouse looking building near Bijou and I-25. I always thought it looked pretty interesting and wanted to stop and get a closer look, maybe take some pictures. A couple of days ago I had some free time so I decided to stop by and take a look. I looked around, snapped a few pictures, and it seemed like the building used to be some sort of art gallery or studio. It looked a bit abandoned and run down but there were signs that it was maybe still in use. Anyways, here's some of my favorite pics of the graffiti artwork on the building.







I really enjoy graffiti style artwork, especially when it's very detailed and intricate, not just 'tagging'. This is some of the best I've seen in Colorado Springs.

No comments: