Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost finished O_o



Yesterday evening I turned in final papers and gave presentations for two of my classes, both of which I'm officially done with now. I have to complete and turn in assignments for one more class before Sunday, then I will officially be done with my first semester of graduate school. It's been pretty challenging and I've struggled with procrastination and staying focused but I think I did pretty well. I'm looking forward to relaxing, or trying to at least, for a month or so. Late June, early July is when we'll be moving to New York City so I'll have quite a bit to organize and take care of before then. We've got the move, then the oh so fun process of looking for jobs/internships, I'm going to Kenya for two weeks, then school starts in September.

Now I need to focus on finishing up the rest of my assignments in the next few days and do my best to avoid distractions via the NBA playoffs and the new Mortal Kombat, which is pretty awesome by the way.

No comments: