Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pictures

All right so I am currently in the process of uploading many of my photos from the last seven months onto my photobucket account. My original plan was to create a huge slide show but due to limitations on photobucket and my own inability to figure out how to create a slide show through the blog options, I am failing.

I have created one short fifty picture slide show so far and I will just add it onto my post. These are pictures from my first month or so in Mongolia, some of which I have emailed and some of which are uploaded on Facebook. Hopefully in the next few days or weeks I can find some time to upload the rest of my pictures and find a good way to put them up on the blog.


Anyways, I just returned home to Olgii after my three week incursion in Ulaanbaatar and I must say, it's nice to be back. I don't have any work this week due to the New Year holiday but I will be working on lesson plans and figuring out the details of the physical education classes I am hoping to start teaching in the next few weeks. More to come soon.

No comments: