Sunday, April 26, 2009

New pictures!




Above pics are me goofing around with some of my student's on the Nauryz holiday, hanging out with one of the costumed members of the Nauryz parade and with my friend Agii at the English olympiad. I owe the success of the project to Agii. He helped me with so much and without him it wouldn't have come together nearly as smoothly as it did.

Yesterday I was able to transfer pics from my camera's memory cards to my flash drive and get them onto my computer, thanks to a local photo and copy shop. I uploaded a lot of them onto Facebook and here are the links:

Mongolia 2009 part 2, new pics added to the album...now 60 total

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2050468&id=72206395&l=40cdd51f35

Mongolia 2009 part 3, new album with pics from the English olympiad

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2052360&id=72206395&l=0a10f832f3


You can just copy and paste these links into the URL or go down my blog to the section for the links to my facebook albums and click on the top two. I posted the links in that section as well.

No comments: